Comprehensive Clinical Support
- You will receive comprehensive clinical education with the world’s leading multi-specialty center for the evaluation and treatment of dizziness and balance disorders.
- Accredited Training – You will receive 6 CE Credits.
- You will receive access to our monthly clinical webinars.
- Remote support access offers real-time communication with technical support staff.
- Online training and education adheres to CEU and CME standards and allows you to test current skills and knowledge of vestibular anatomy, balance and dizziness disorders and their causes, along with diagnostic methodologies recommended treatment therapies, and more.
Practice Building Tools:
- You will receive customized marketing support to enhance patient care and promote the expertise and treatment options now available at your practice.
- Increase your referrals from other physicians, clinicians and medical centers by offering your new diagnostic and rehabilitative services for patients with dizziness or balance disorders.
- You will be able to offer services to children with vestibular disorders who are sometimes incorrectly diagnosed as learning disabled, dyslexic, or with psychological problems.
- Educate your patients with printed eduation materials.
- To increase referrals, you will receive clinical studies, publications, white papers and reference materials you can share with other medical professionals to increase referrals.
- Your practice will be part of a national balanceback™ provider network that will be promoted via the internet and other marketing channels to increase public awareness of medical options for dizziness and balance problems.
- With remote Internet connectivity that uses HIPAA compliant security encryption software, we can remotely service your balanceback™ system 24/7, offer clinical support and provide software updates ensuring that your
practice is always productive.
- All balanceback™ Manufactured Equipment is covered under our, “Worry Free” guarantee which includes parts and labor.
- Because we have an in-house hardware and software engineering development team, we guarantee that the technology used in your practice will always be on the cutting edge.
Finally, your practice can take advantage of a ‘clinically friendly’ assessment and rehabilitation system that gives you the tools to enhance the health of your patients and your practice! With balanceback™ you’ll be able to grow a successful balance and dizziness disorder practice in your area with the confidence that comes with being part of the industry’s most comprehensive practice-building network.
Preferred By Clinicans, Major Universities, Hospitals and Clinical Training Facilities.
The iVNG (intuitive Videonystamography) system has been utilized clinically for more than 10 years within the physician office, hospital and clinical trial settings. Validation of the iVNG system’s accuracy and reproducibility has been documented through the following:
Published Clinical Studies
Multi Center Clinical Trials
Widely utilize by renowned institutions, including:
The iVNG system has been and continues to be utilized in multi-center clinical trials for major institutions. The iVNG system was chosen for its documented accuracy and reproducibility.