- Altered biomechanical dynamics associated with lower extremity injuries or pathology can certainly create additional lesions or symptoms into the sacroiliac joints,facet syndromes and possibly exacerbate recurrent chronic pathology such as osteoarthritis,degeneration disc disease, peripheral neuropathy and other associated maladies.
- As the patient becomes unstable in their ambulation, their propensity to fall increases.
- Quantify the Patient’s Balance and Proprioception: The intuitive therapy platform is state of the art equipment that allows practitioners to quantify the patient’s balance and proprioception, giving it a number allowing the practitioner the ability to monitor the patient’s clinical progress.
- Monitor Patient’s Care; Maximize Improvement: This number can be used to monitor the patient’s need for continued care and help the practitioner determine when the patient has reached maximum medical improvement.
- Objective Evidence Allows For Cost Effective High Quality Care: The balanceback™ intuitive therapy platform allows practitioners the opportunity to deliver the highest quality of care in the most cost effective manner by giving the practitioner objective evidence to either continue the patients current therapy or determine maximum medical improvement.
- Additional Solutions for Your Patients: The balanceback™ intuitive therapy platform also enables the practitioner the opportunity to enter additional medical markets such as fall reduction, concussion management and additional musculoskeletal injuries.In addition to balance rehabilitation, the equipment is a great tool for knee, ankle, hip and lumbar spinal issues