|Monday – Friday||–||09.00AM – 05:00PM|
View ScheduleWish to catch our presentations and demonstrations of Balanceback live? Simply view our schedule and attend one of our seminars/events shown here! Our event page is updated monthly.
AppointmentsOur demonstrations are full of vital information and we are happy to say that they are freely shown! Visit our page to request your free demonstration package today.
Welcome to Balance Backbalanceback™ invented proprietary features and technology that is incorporated into the balanceback™ system, such as iFind™, enhanced report writer, proprietary flow charts and advanced technology allowing you to test the most difficult cases—including ptosis (droopy eyelids).
Balanceback™ currently develops and markets point-of-care devices for the diagnosis, treatment and management of balance disorders, which is one of the most common complaints in ambulatory care, accounting for 8 million outpatient visits annually in the United States. (Sloan PD. Dizziness in primary care: Results from the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey) balanceback™ products are used by clinicians and managed care organizations to optimize patient care and reduce healthcare costs.
“The balanceback™ has really helped us become the experts in dizziness and balance in our area. The eye tracking is terrific!”
— New Port Beach, CA
Why balance back?
Clinical Support & Provider Network Benefits Include:
- Comprehensive Clinical Support
- Accredited Training – You will receive 6 CE Credits
- Remote support access offers real-time communication with technical support
- Practice Building Tools
- You will receive customized marketing support to enhance patient care and promote the expertise and treatment options now available at your practice
- Educate your patients with printed education materials
- Increase your referrals from other physicians, clinicians and medical centers
- Your practice will be part of a national balanceback™ provider network that will be promoted via the internet and other marketing channels
- Technical Support
- All balanceback™ Manufactured Equipment is covered under our, “Worry Free” guarantee which includes parts and labor
Some of Our Clients
Dr. Majid Fotuhi
15 years of experience
MD Harvard Medical School – Ph.D. in Neuroscience
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine – Neurology Residency and Fellowship Johns Hopkins Hospital
Dr. Lisa Nelson
19 years experience
Dr. Lisa Nelson received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1987 from The University of Maryland, College Park, and received her Master’s of Science degree in 1989 from Gallaudet University, Washington D.C. In 2001, Dr. Nelson received her Doctor of Audiology degree from The University of Arizona School of Health Sciences.
Nancy E. Hart
20+ years experience
Clinical Doctorate, Au.D., Towson University
Certification in Audiology by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
Certification by the American Institute of Balance in Vestibular Assessment and Management
Dr. Craig Wayne Johnson
22 years experience
The pioneer to practicing audiology in MD.
July 23, 2014
We are excited to announce that we will be the main sponsor in September for…
October 31, 2013
Welcome to our blog!